The Para Hills Bowling Club Membership Fees have not changed for the 2021 / 2022 season. They remain the same as last season.
Membership Fees (Including Pennant Player Membership)
As members are aware Club membership payments are now due for the 2021 / 2022 season.
Membership Fees (including capitation) For the 2021 – 2022 season are as follows;
- $180 to play Wednesday Mens Pennant Competition only
- $180 to play the Saturday Pennant Competition only
- $180 to play the Women’s Thursday Pennant Competition only
- $270 to play the Thursday Women’s and Saturday Pennant Competition
- $270 to play the Wednesday Men’s and Saturday Pennant Competition
The fees listed above include Club Membership, Bowls SA capitation and a uniform for new members playing their initial pennant year.
Life Member (capitation only): $60
Associate / Social Bowler (Non Pennant) : $120
Night Owls registration fee : $10 initial Registration Fee (a one a off fee) plus a weekly $5 Green Fee.
Social Non Bowler : $40
All fees are to be paid to the Club Treasurer. Unless otherwise stated these fees include Capitation Fees where appropriate. Fees are due on the 1 April 2021. A reminder that only financial members will be permitted to vote at the Annual General Meeting.
The membership fees in full are also listed on the About Us Page .
Those who are unable to visit the club to pay their fees in cash or by card will still be able to pay by cheque or by an electronic bank transfer.
Paying by cheque
- All cheques are to be made payable to the Para Hills Bowling Club
- On a separate accompanying letter state the name/s on whose behalf the payment is made e.g. J. Smith or J and M Smith or J. Smith and B. Brown
- State what fee structure the payment is made for, e.g. Thursday and Saturday $270 or Wednesday only $180. If the payment is for more than one person show the fee structure for each person
- Please post cheques and accompanying correspondence to the following address,
Para Hills Bowling Club
PO Box 205
Para Hills SA 5096
If requested, membership cards and receipts can be returned by post, or collected at the Club. If membership cards and receipts are requested to be returned by post, please ensure to advise your current address in the correspondence accompanying the cheque.
Paying by Electronic Bank Transfer
The Club’s Banking Details are as follows:
ACC 039 911 640
Please put your first initial and Surname (or both names for two persons) and 202021 in the description.
When using the direct bank transfer to the Club account, please send an email to the club administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or, contact the Club on 8285 6744 and advise the day or days that you have elected to play, e.g. J Smith – Thursday and Saturday – $270 or J. Smith – Saturday only – $180.
New and existing members are encouraged to pay, or re-new their membership fees by the methods previously mentioned.