The Metropolitan Bowls Association has released the Calendar for the 2021 / 2022 season. A copy of the calendar may be found here.
The Chair, Match and Program Committee, has requested that members please note the following;
• The season will start slightly later this season as the Australian Sides and Senior Sides Championships are being held in early October;
• The first round of pennants will be played on Wednesday October 13th, Saturday October 16th and Thursday October 21st 2021;
• All 3 competitions will have a 3 week break over Christmas with the last game played on Saturday 11th, Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th of December 2021;
• Matches will re-commence on Saturday 8th, Wednesday 12th & Thursday 13th of January 2022;
• There will be no Wednesday matches on January 26th (Australia Day) and February 2nd (Men’s Country Carnival);
• Finals will be played over 3 weeks with Grand Finals to be played on Saturday 26th March, Thursday 31st March and Wednesday 6th April.
Side nomination forms will be sent to Clubs in the next few weeks.
The Conditions of Play for the coming season will be released in late August/early September.
If there are any questions regarding the calendar, please contact Match & Program (firstname.lastname@example.org).